1) HOLDER OF TREATMENT
The owner of the treatment is Immobiliare Scandellari, with registered office in Rimini (RN), Via Bonsi 43, C.F. SCNLSN90C07A944R, VAT. 04433900406, REA: RN-411305, Cell. 375-5255905, Tel. 0541-1743749, e-mail address: email@example.com, PEC address: firstname.lastname@example.org (hereinafter also “Agency”).
Cookies are small text files that can be used by websites to make the user experience more efficient. There are different types of cookies. Some are necessary to browse the site, others have different purposes such as ensuring internal security, administer the system, perform statistical analysis, understand which sections of the site that most affect users are or offer a personalized visit of the Site.
The law states that it is possible to store Cookies on the User’s device only if they are strictly necessary for the operation of the Site, while for all other types of Cookies the User’s permission is required.
Cookies are small files made up of portions of code that are downloaded on the User’s device when you visit a website with the functionality to assist the Owner in providing the Service according to the purposes described. Cookies are stored, according to the preferences of the User, from the individual browser on the specific device used (computer, tablet, smartphone or other). At each subsequent visit, Cookies are sent back to the website that originated them (First Party Cookies) or to another site that recognizes them (Third Party Cookies).
Disabling Cookies may limit the possibility of using the Site and preventing to fully benefit from the features and Services available. To decide which ones to accept and which to refuse, a description of the Cookies used on the Site is shown below. Some of the purposes of installation of cookies may require the consent of the User.
When the installation of Cookies is based on consent, this consent can be revoked freely at any time by following the instructions in this document.
3) TYPES OF COOKIES
– Technical Cookies: used for the sole purpose of transmitting a communication on an electronic communications network, or to the extent strictly necessary for the supplier of a Service of the company information explicitly requested by the User to provide this service. They are not used for other purposes and are normally installed directly by the owner of the website. All Technical Cookies do not require the User’s consent, therefore they are automatically installed following access to the site. It is however important to underline that in order to regularly provide its online services, the owner of the site needs to use technical cookies. Therefore, if the use of the aforementioned Cookies is disabled, for purely technical reasons, the owner of the site will be unable to provide all or some Services with the required methods.
Technical Cookies are further distinguished in:
– Navigation or Session Cookies: Guarantee the normal navigation and use of the site without storing any personal information.
Native PHP cookie needed by www.immobiliarescandellari.com to identify the individual session of a User.
A cookie used for performance and cache management to improve site loading speed.
Cookies used to store the User’s consent to the acceptance of Cookies that occurs after clicking on “Accept” in the short notice banner shown when accessing the site.
– Functionality Cookies: allow the Site to provide advanced functionality and customization, in order to improve the service rendered, without storing any personal information. This Site does not use Functionality Cookies.
– Third Party Cookies: they are set by a domain different from the one visited by the User. If a User visits a site and a different company sends the information using that site, it is in the presence of third-party cookies. This Site provides, with regard to third-party Profiling Cookies, only the Google Analytics Cookies, as our pages use the third-party performance cookies of Google Analytics (service offered by Google, Inc.) to allow us to collect anonymously and examine the behavior of visitors while using the Site and to improve its usability and user experience. Through the Google Analytics panel it is possible to understand whether the visits were made by new or returning visitors by checking the browsing mode of the pages (input, exit, page transfers, residence times, geographical origin, etc. …). For more information about Google Analytics you can consult the sites: – https://www.google.it/policies/privacy/partners/- https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/analyticsjs/cookie -usage
4) PERFORMANCE OF CONSENT
The consent of the User is not necessary for Technical Cookies. The User expresses his consent to the use of the profiling cookies of his or third parties (which are aimed at creating profiles relating to the User in order to send advertising messages in line with his preferences) or even third-party analytics (which do not process the User’s data in aggregate form) only by clicking on the “Accept” button inside the Cookie information banner displayed when the Site is opened. It is therefore possible for the User to continue browsing without taking any action on the banner; simply, Third Party Cookies will not be installed. The same thing happens if the user clicks on “Reject”; navigation continues with the installation of Technical Cookies only.
In addition to what is indicated in this document, the User can manage the preferences related to Cookies directly within his browser and prevent – for example – what third parties can install. With the browser preferences you can also delete cookies installed in the past, including the Cookie that is eventually stored when you allowed the consent to this Site. The User can find information on how to manage cookies with some of the most popular browsers, for example the following addresses: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Apple Safari and Microsoft Internet Explorer.
5) CHANGES OF PREFERENCES ON COOKIES
Most browsers automatically accept Cookies, but the User can normally change the settings to disable this function . You can block all types of cookies, or accept to receive only some and disable others. The “Options” or “Preferences” from the browser menu allows you to avoid receiving cookies and other user tracking technologies, and how to get notification from the browser activation of these technologies. Alternatively, you can also consult the “Help” section of the toolbar present in most browsers. However, please note that disabling navigation or functional cookies can cause the site to malfunction and / or limit the service offered. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the Holder informs that the User can use Your Online Choices. Through this service it is possible to manage the tracking preferences of most advertising tools. The Owner, therefore, advises Users to use this resource in addition to the information provided in this document.
6) REFERENCE REGULATIONS
The legislator, in implementation of the provisions contained in the Directive 2009/136 / EC and subsequently the EU Regulation 2016/679 (GDPR ), led back the obligation to obtain the prior and informed consent of the Users to the installation of Cookies used for purposes other than purely technical (see Article 1, paragraph 5, letter a), of Legislative Decree 28 May 2012, n. 69, which amended the art. 122 of the Code). Therefore, two main groups are identified: Technical Cookies and Profiling Cookies. There are also cookies installed by a subject different from the owner of the site (so-called “third parties”). The Provision of the Guarantor for the protection of personal data n. 229/2014 and subsequently the EU legislation 2016/679, identify the simplified procedures for the information and the acquisition of consent for the use of Cookie. The EU Regulation 679/2016 replaces the previous Cookie Law (229/2014).
7) UPDATES AND CHANGES
8) LEGAL REFERENCES
Last modification: 25 February 2019