INFORMATION ON THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA ON THE WEBSITE www.immobiliarescandellari.com
With this informative document we provide Users with the necessary information regarding the purposes and methods of the processing of Personal Data, as well as the scope of communication and dissemination thereof, to the nature of the data in our possession and their contribution. Immobiliare Scandellari collects some Personal Data of individuals who use www.immobiliarescandellari.com. It constitutes personal data any information that, directly or indirectly, also in connection with any other information, including a personal identification number, makes a physical person identified or identifiable. This information is prepared in accordance with and for the effects of the 2016 EU Regulation / 679 (GDPR) and Legislative Decree no. 196/2003, as amended by Legislative Decree 101/2018, containing provisions for the protection of persons and other subjects regarding the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data . Our Real Estate Agency provides the following information so that they can give a specific, unambiguous, informed, free and informed consent to the processing of data that may also be carried out using IT and / or telematic tools through the use of the website www.immobiliarescandellari.com ( hereinafter “Website”). As specified in the General Conditions and Terms of Service, the services offered by the Data Controller are intended for persons over the age of 18. If the Data Controller becomes aware of the processing of Data of minors under the age of 18 without a valid consent from the parents or a legal guardian, he reserves the right to unilaterally discontinue use of the service offered and to cancel the data acquired. The Data Controller, pursuant to and for the purposes of the GDPR, announces that the aforementioned law provides for the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of Personal Data, and that this treatment will be based on principles of correctness, lawfulness, transparency and protection of confidentiality and of fundamental rights.
1) HOLDER OF TREATMENT The owner of the treatment is Immobiliare Scandellari, with registered office in Rimini (RN), Via Bonsi 43, CF SCNLSN90C07A944R, VAT. 04433900406, REA: RN-411305, Cell. 375-5255905, Tel. 0541-1743749, e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org, PEC address: email@example.com (hereinafter also “Agency”).
2) PURPOSE AND LEGAL BASIS OF DATA TREATMENT User Data is collected to allow the Owner to provide its Services, as well as for the following purposes: purposes related to obligations under the laws, regulations and community legislation as well as provisions issued by Authorities legitimated by the law or by supervisory and / or control bodies; contractual purposes, connected and instrumental to the establishment and management of relationships with customers, such as the acquisition of preliminary information to the possible conclusion of a contract; detection of the degree of satisfaction with the quality of services, performed directly by the Agency or through the work of specialized companies through personal or telephone interviews, interactive questionnaires, market surveys, statistical analyzes; promotion of products and services of the Agency through the sending of advertising material, telephone contracts and any other form of electronic communication (sending of e-mails, sms, mms, publication on social networks, remarketing and behavioral targeting, displaying contents from external platforms); communication and / or transfer of data to third parties for the promotion and / or sale of products and services, using traditional and / or automated methods; hosting and backend infrastructure; performance tests of contents and functionalities.
To obtain further detailed information on the purposes of the processing and on the Personal Data concretely relevant for each purpose, the User can directly contact the Data Controller.
The User’s Personal Data is collected for the following purposes and the following services:
– Contact the User
. Contact form (Immobiliare Scandellari): the User, by filling out the contact form with his own Data, consents to their use to respond to requests for information, quotes, or any other kind indicated by the form header. Contact forms are managed via the Contact Form 7 plugin (www.contactform7.com).
Personal data collected: name, surname, telephone number, e-mail.
. Contact by telephone (Immobiliare Scandellari): Users who provided their own telephone number could be contacted for commercial or promotional purposes connected to this Site, as well as to satisfy requests for support.
Personal data collected: telephone number.
– Address management and sending of email messages: This type of service allows us to manage a database of email contacts, telephone contacts or contacts of any other type, used to communicate with the User. These services may also allow the collection of data relating to the date and time the messages are displayed by the User, as well as to the User’s interaction with them, such as information on clicks on the links inserted in the messages.
. Mailing list or Newsletter (Immobiliare Scandellari): after registering to the mailing list or to the newsletter, the User’s email address is automatically added to a list of contacts to which email messages containing information, including commercial and promotional information, related to Immobiliare Scandellari, may be transmitted. The email address of the User could also be added to this list as a result of registration at www.immobiliarescandellari.com. Address management and e-mail messages are sent via the plugin The Newsletter Plugin (www.thenewsletterplugin.com).
Personal Data collected: name, surname, email
– Hosting and backend infrastructure: This type of service has the function of hosting data and files that allow Immobiliare Scandellari to operate, allow distribution and make available a ready-to-use infrastructure to provide specific features of www.immobiliarescandellari.com. Some of these services work through geographically dispersed servers in different locations, making it difficult to determine the exact location where Personal Data is stored.
. SiteGround Hosting (SiteGround Hosting Ltd.): SiteGround Hosting is a hosting service provided by SiteGround Hosting Ltd.
– Statistics: The services contained in this section allow the Data Controller to monitor and analyze traffic data and are used to keep track of User behavior.
. Google Analytics (Google Inc .): web analytics service provided by Google Inc. (“Google”). Google uses Personal Information collected for the purpose of tracking and examining the use of this Application, compiling reports and sharing them with other services developed by Google. Google may use the Personal Data to contextualise and personalize the advertisements of its advertising network. The collection of Personal Data by Google Analytics begins only when the User clicks on the “Accept” button shown in the information banner when opening www.immobiliarescandellari.com
Personal Data collected: Cookies and Usage Data.
The Data Controller processes Personal Data relating to the User in the event that one of the following conditions exists: the User has given consent for one or more specific purposes; the processing is necessary for the execution of a contract with the User and / or the execution of pre-contractual measures; the processing is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation to which the Data Controller is subject; the processing is necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or for the exercise of public authority vested in the Holder; the processing is necessary for the pursuit of the legitimate interest of the owner or third parties. It is always possible to request the Owner to clarify the concrete legal basis of each treatment and in particular to specify whether the treatment is based on the law, provided for by a contract or necessary to conclude a contract.
3) SCOPE OF COMMUNICATION AND DIFFUSION OF DATA
The Data, by virtue of the relationship established and in order to facilitate and allow the conclusion of the deal, may be communicated to: i) external collaborators; ii) other real estate agents (including companies) identified by the Owner in order to collaborate for the accomplishment of the assignment entrusted by the interested party; iii) banks and other subjects operating in the banking sector; iv) counterparties and their potential technicians and consultants; v) notaries for the purpose of preparing notarial deeds and / or related activities pertaining to the assignment conferred to the Holder; vi) companies and / or professionals who perform services for the completion of technical / land / building / town planning practices; vii) insurance for the stipulation of policies pertaining to the assignment conferred to the Holder; viii) websites for the purpose of real estate advertising; ix) companies and / or professionals operating in the field of advertisements and advertising (both via web and social networks, and by means of paper publications) in order to publicize the property object of appointment conferred to the Owner, authorizing for this purpose also the disclosure and publication of photographs relating to the building being commissioned; x) boards of arbitrators and, in general, all those public and private subjects to whom communication is necessary for the correct fulfillment of the purposes indicated in point 2); xi) Supervisory / Control bodies and other Authorities, for purposes related to the obligations established by law (anti-usury law, anti-money laundering legislation) and / or regulations, as well as by instructions issued by the same Authorities.
All the subjects belonging to the categories which data may be communicated, will use the Data as “owners” under the law or specific consent, in full autonomy, being unrelated to the original processing carried out at the Agency, or “external managers”. To know at any time the subjects, to which the Users data will be communicated, simply request the updated list by writing to the Data Controller at the Agency’s headquarters. Finally, Users’ Data will be known by all employees and collaborators of the Agency, designated managers and / or persons in charge of processing, in relation to the performance of the duties and tasks assigned to each.
The data processed by the Agency will not be disseminated .
4) USER RIGHTS
Within the limits and under the conditions set out in articles 15 – 23 of the GDPR, the Agency guarantees and recognizes to Users the exercise of the following rights:
– the right to access personal data in their paper and / or electronic archives;
– the right to request correction, updating and cancellation, if incomplete or erroneous, and to oppose their processing for legitimate and specific reasons;
– the right to obtain the correction of incorrect personal data without unjustified delay. Taking into account the purposes of the processing, the interested party has the right to obtain incomplete personal data, including by providing a supplementary declaration;
– the right to obtain the cancellation of personal data concerning him without undue delay if there is one of the reasons pursuant to art. 17, paragraph 1 of the GDPR;
– the right to obtain the limitation of processing when one of the hypotheses referred to in art. 18, paragraph 1 of the GDPR, the right to the portability of data within the limits and in the ways provided for by art. 20 of the GDPR. The User also has at any time the right to withdraw consent to the processing of data without prejudice in any way the lawfulness of the treatment based on consent given before the revocation, as well as to oppose at any time the treatment for marketing purposes (right of opposition).
The User has the right to receive information relating to the action taken regarding one of the aforementioned requests or the effects arising from the exercise of one of the aforementioned rights, without undue delay and, in any case, no later than one month after receipt of the request same, extendable if necessary for two months; he also has the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority and to bring a judicial appeal. Without prejudice to the case in which the processing of the Data violates the general principles laid down by the GDPR, the exercise of these rights must be relevant and justified and may not imply the revocation of the consent given or the request for cancellation of the Data provided by the User for the conclusion and execution of the contract referred to in point 2, insofar as and as long as the data are necessary for this purpose.
The rights in question may be exercised, also through a designated person, by submitting a request to the Data Controller or Data Processor at the following addresses: Via Bonsi 43, e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org, PEC address: email@example.com. In the exercise of rights, the User may confer, in writing, delegation or power of attorney to individuals, associations or organizations; may also be assisted by a trusted person. In order to guarantee the effective exercise of the User’s rights, the Agency will adopt appropriate measures aimed at facilitating access to the Data, simplifying the procedures and reducing the time required to respond to the requests.
Finally, it should be noted that the User may propose a complaint to the supervisory authority or to the Guarantor for the Protection of Personal Data through the following means: a) registered letter addressed to the Guarantor for the protection of personal data, Piazza Venezia 11, 00187 Rome; mail to the address: firstname.lastname@example.org, or email@example.com; c) fax to the number: 06/696771. All related information on complaints proposed by the interested party is available on the website of the Guarantor at www.garanteprivacy.it
5) TYPE OF DATA COLLECTED
The Personal Data collected by Immobiliare Scandellari, either independently or through third parties, are: Cookies, Usage data, email, various types of Data, name, surname, telephone number, address, password, date of birth, sex, company name, social security number, VAT number, unique identifiers of devices for advertising and geographic location.
Personal Data may be voluntarily provided by the User, or, in the case of Usage Data, collected automatically during the use of www.immobiliarescandellari.com. Data used automatically includes information collected automatically through www.immobiliarescandellari.com (also from third-party applications integrated into www.immobiliarescandellari.com), including: IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by the User that connects to www.immobiliarescandellari.com, the addresses in URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) notation, the time of the request, the method used to forward the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the reply from the serve (good end, error, etc.), the country of origin, the characteristics of the browser and the operating system used by the visitor, the various temporal connotations of the visit (for example the time spent on each page) and the details related to the itinerary followed within the application, with particular reference to the sequence of pages consulted, to the parameters relating to s operating system and the IT environment of the User.
Unless otherwise specified, all the Data requested by Immobiliare Scandellari are mandatory. If the user refuses to communicate them, it may be impossible for Immobiliare Scandellari to provide the Service. In cases where Immobiliare Scandellari indicates some Data as optional, Users are free to refrain from communicating such Data, without this having any consequences on the availability of the Service or on its operation.
6) PROCESSING METHODS
The Owner deals with the Personal Data of Users adopting the appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification or destruction of Personal Data.
The processing is carried out using computer and / or telematic tools, with organizational methods and with logic strictly related to the purposes indicated. In addition to the Data Controller, in some cases, they may have access to the Data categories of persons involved in the organization of the site (administrative, commercial, marketing, legal, system administrators) or external subjects (as suppliers of third party technical services, postal couriers, hosting providers, IT companies, communication agencies) also appointed, if necessary, responsible for processing by the Data Controller. The updated list of data processors can always be requested from the Data Controller.
Data are processed at the Data Controller’s operating offices and in any other place where the parties involved in the processing are located. For further information contact the Data Controller.
The User’s Personal Data may be transferred to a country other than the one in which the User is located. To obtain further information on the place of processing, the User can refer to the section concerning the processing of Personal Data.
The User is entitled to obtain information on the legal basis for the transfer of Data outside the European Union. or an international organization of public international law or made up of two or more countries, such as the UN, as well as the security measures taken by the Data Controller to protect the Data.
If any of the transfers described above take place, the User may refer to the respective sections of this document or request information from the Data Controller by contacting him at the opening dates.
8) STORAGE PERIOD
Data are processed and stored for the time required by the purposes for which they were collected. Therefore, Personal Data collected for purposes related to the execution of a contract between the Owner and the User are retained until completion of the contract, while the Personal Data collected for purposes related to the legitimate interest of the Owner will be retained until this interest is met. The User can obtain further information regarding the legitimate interest pursued by the Data Controller in the relevant sections of this document or by contacting the Data Controller.
When processing is based on the User’s consent, the Data Controller may retain the Personal Data for as long as possible. when this consent is not revoked. Furthermore, the Data Controller may be obliged to keep Personal Data for a longer period in compliance with a legal obligation or by an order of an authority.
At the end of the retention period the Personal Data will be deleted. Therefore, at the end of this term the right of access, cancellation, rectification and the right to data portability can no longer be exercised.
9) RESPONSIBLE FOR AND IN CHARGE OF DATA PROCESSING
Alessandro Vieri Scandellari is responsible for data processing, pursuant to art. 24 of the GDPR. Alessandro Vieri Scandellari is in charge of the treatment.
– Personal Data (or Data): constitutes personal data any information that, directly or indirectly, also in connection with any other information, including a personal identification number, makes a natural person identifiable or identifiable.
– Usage data: this information is automatically collected through www.immobiliarescandellari.com (also from third party applications integrated in the latter), including: IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by the User that connects with this application, the addresses in the Uniform Resource Identifier (URI) notation, the time of the request, the method used in forwarding the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response from the server ( good end, error, etc.) the country of origin, the characteristics of the browser and the operating system used by the visitor, the various temporal connotations of the visit (for example the time spent on each page) and the details of the itinerary followed inside the website, with particular reference to the sequence of pages consulted, to the parameters related to the operating system and to the environment in formative of the User.
– User: the individual who uses www.immobiliarescandellari.com which, unless otherwise specified, coincides with the interested party.
– Interested: the natural person to whom the Personal Data refers.
– Data Controller (or Data Controller): the natural or legal person, public authority, service or other body that, individually or together with others, determines the purposes and means of the processing of Personal Data and the tools adopted, including security measures related to the operation and use of www.immobiliarescandellari.com. The Data Controller, unless otherwise specified, is the owner of this website.
– Service: the service provided by www.immobiliarescandellari.com as defined in the relative Terms and Conditions on this site.
– European Union (or EU): unless otherwise specified, any reference to the European Union contained in this document is intended to be extended to all current member states of the European Union and the European Economic Area.
– Cookies: small portion of data stored inside the User’s device.
Unless otherwise specified, this privacy statement only concerns Scandellari Immobiliare.
Last modification: 25 February 2019